To train capable, mature men who desire to preach the gospel, and offer a course of study that will provide a strong biblical foundation on which to build a successful ministry.
- To develop a positive, personal, Christian faith that Jesus is both Lord and Savior.
- To enhance a commitment to Scripture as the ultimate source for one’s attitude, belief, and conduct.
- To train in the practice of critical thinking concerning biblical and contemporary concerns.
- To prepare gospel preachers who can effectively apply knowledge and skills in their service to the church and the community.
- To foster a desire to assume personal responsibility and fulfill one’s obligation to society.
How Can You Help?
Southeast is a family—a team of brothers and sisters working together to take the gospel to the world. Graduates, individuals, and congregations form this family. As a member of the team there are many opportunities to contribute: prayers, looking for men who are well suited for ministry, personal donations, encouraging others to contribute, and representing Southeast by telling our story to people everywhere. If you are not yet a part of the family, we are eager to have you join us in service to Jesus.
- Student books and other school expenses
- Cost of living expenses:
- Housing (we have very affordable housing for 8 singles and 8 married students)
- Auto expenses
- Food and clothing
- General living costs
- Student campaigns, lectures, and workshops
- The Tuition Free Fund to pay expenses usually covered by tuition
- Special projects to improve Southeast’s effectiveness
Want to Help?
For more information, contact Will Hanstein at firstname.lastname@example.org