Any mature Christian adult of good character may apply for admission. In the case of someone who is a new Christian, one who has been restored, admission will not be considered until the individual has demonstrated spiritual, social, and financial responsibility for a period of at least one year.
All prospective students must submit a completed application for admission. Because Southeast is dedicated to training Christians for the ministry, the application is comprehensive and must be completed in entirety.
A completed application includes:
- Completed the application form
- Completed student wife application form
- A high school diploma or GED
- Official transcripts from high school and all colleges attended
- 500 word essay, typed, double-spaced, on the subject, “Why I Want to Preach.”
- Minimum of three references. Names and contact information for these references should be indicated on the application. It is recommended that these include a personal, professional, and religious reference.
- Recent digital photograph of potential student and family (if applicable)
The deadline for submitting all of the above is no later than two weeks prior to orientation (First Quarter) or the first day of class (Third Quarter).